Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I CONTACT THE BEYOND ELEGANCE TEAM?
Please use our contact form on our website, by scrolling to the bottom of this page.
If you have a question that has not been answered on our FAQ, please do not hesitate to contact the Beyond Elegance team, by using the contact form below.
We will get back to you as soon as possible!
WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT MY ORDER?
Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to arrive. You will be notified once your order has been dispatched.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY SOY CANDLE?
Please read our safety tips and recommendations below on caring for your candle.
- Burn candle within sight.
- Never leave candles unattended whilst burning & never move whilst burning.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Never burn candle near or on anything that can catch fire.
- Only burn candle on a level fire resistant surface.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. --Never burn last 10mm of wax in the bottom of candle vessel. This can cause vessel to over heat and can sometimes cause vessel to explode, which can cause a fire.
Caring for your Soy Candle
- The first time you light your soy candle let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the glass, this will prevent tunnelling & create a candle memory.
- Keep the burn pool clean.
- If you get black at the rim of your glass, simply wipe away with a damp cloth. This usually is an indication your wick is too long, its time to trim that wick.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch to prevent smoking & wick mushrooming. This will prolong the life of your candle. Cut the wick only when the wax has hardened.
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight & away from heat sources.
- If your wax is collecting on one side of the jar, creating an uneven burn, adjust your wick back to the centre of the jar.
HOW MUCH IS POSTAGE?
Postage prices will vary pending on your order, weight and distance.
We take a great deal of care in crafting our collection, and ensure each item is of a high quality. Therefore we do not offer refunds or change of mind. For details on the procedures of faulty items, please read our policy.
- Change of Mind
If you simply change your mind, we unfortunately do not offer exchanges.
- Damaged Goods
If on the unfortunate occurrence that you receive your goods damaged, please email a picture of the damaged item and your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure a new one is sent to you as soon as possible. There is no need to return your damaged item. We just require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Improper use of goods
If instructions are not followed as directed Beyond Elegance takes no responsibility for improper use.
WHAT DO I DO IF MY ITEMS ARRIVE DAMAGED?
If on the unfortunate occurrence that you receive your goods damaged, please email:
- a brief outline of the damage done
- a picture of said damage
- receipt of purchase
- and your contact information
to email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your goods. We will then be in contact with you and will ensure a new one is sent you as soon as possible.
WHERE ARE YOU STOCKED?
Shearly B Hair Salon - 8 Covent Cl, Orange NSW 2800
We are currently stocking in NSW.
If you are interested in stocking our collection, please contact us here.