CANDLE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never use water to extinguish a candle.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed slightly each time before candle is relit.
- Never burn a candle for less than one hour or more than four hours at a time.
- Stop burning when 9mm of un melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is blown out, was is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface. Never pick up a burning candle.
- Be mindful using in areas near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
CAR SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Air freshener instructions and warning information
Re-fresh fragrance by tipping the bottle upside down.
Instructions for use
- Twist and remove bottle lid. Carefully remove the clear plastic stopper from the top of the bottle.
- Replace and tighten wooden lid.
- Tip the bottle upside down for 2-3 seconds so that the fragrance absorbs into the wooden lid. Do not over saturate timber with fragrance otherwise leaking may occur. Replace plastic stopper.
- Hang in the car around the indicator stick.
Take care not to spill liquid when refreshing fragrance. Tighten lid before tipping upside down.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT LEAVE BOTTLE LYING ON A SURFACE.
HANG AT ALL TIMES OR LEAKING WILL OCCUR.
Ensure bottle lid is kept tight at all times or leakage will occur. If leakage does occur, clean surface immediately. To avoid breakage, remove bottle if travelling over bumpy surfaces. Do not allow the lid or string or liquid contents, to come into contact with plastics or painted surfaces. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
Prolonged exposure to high interior temperature must be avoided. If outside temperature exceeds 30 degrees Celsius remove bottle and place in sealed container to avoid leakage or damage.
Beyond Elegance takes no responsibility for improper use and negligence for not reading and following instructions as required.